15 Stour Road, , Christchurch, Dorset
TBC (Dependent on experience)
Twynham House Nursery School is a NEW setting opening in Christchurch in September 2020.
We are a family-owned company that previously ran the largest single-site nursery in the UK. Registered for 224 children, our nursery was rated 'Outstanding' in every Ofsted category. This new setting is less than half the size but our emphasis on quality education remains the same. So does our commitment to our team; many of whom stayed with us for over 15 years.
Building work on Twynham House is currently being completed and we are certain that it will exceed every parent's expectations for their children. It’s going to be AMAZING!
We are looking for enthusiastic and competent Nursery Practitioners who share our commitment to quality childcare. As one of the first members of the Twynham House Team you will be help shape our vision.
This role will come with a very competitive package and a bright future within a growing company.
If you think you have the skills required for this position then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your up-to-date CV and a few sentences describing yourself and why you would be good for our team.
- A relevant Early Years qualification.
- Experience of working with children.
- A passion for childcare and education.
- A positive ‘let’s make it happen’ attitude.
- A ‘team player’ who works well with colleagues and uses their own skills to help them in their practice.
- An understanding and commitment to safeguarding and child welfare.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with parents.
How to apply:
Email CV to email@example.com