Jingle Bell House
250, Castle Lane West, Bournemouth, Dorset
Full time = 38 hours a week. Part time = 28.5 hours a week
We are looking to expand our team and would love to hear from you if you are seeking to start a career in childcare or progress your existing career.
We are open Monday to Friday 08.00am to 06.00pm, 50 weeks of the year and cater for children between 3 months and 5 years old.
Your key tasks would include:
* To support the team in gaining an Outstanding Ofsted Inspection.
* To provide a safe and educational environment for the children.
* To have sound knowledge of the EYFS and good communication skills.
* To carry out observations and planning.
* Fulfil job description requirements to the expected high standard.
* Work as part of a team.
In return we offer:
* To be part of a team with high aspirations.
* Great career progression to expand your skills
* Experience with babies
* Flexible work patterns
* Paid overtime to attend meetings
* Christmas and Bank Holidays off
* Two half days off each week
* Free parking
* Competitive Salary
* Regular supervisions
* Continuous in house and external training opportunities to invest in your professional development
* Freedom to choose your own activities
* Opportunity to input individual ideas to ensure smooth running of the setting
If you feel you are looking for a new challenge, or simply want to further your experience in a new environment, please send us your CV and a cover letter to Emma Cross at email@example.com.;
How to apply:
Email your CV to Emma Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org