15 Stour Road, , Christchurch, Dorset
TBC (Dependent on experience)
Twynham House Nursery School is a NEW setting opening in Christchurch in September 2020.
We are a family-owned company that previously ran the largest single-site nursery in the UK. Registered for 224 children, our nursery was rated 'Outstanding' in every Ofsted category. This new setting is less than half the size but our emphasis on quality education remains the same. So does our commitment to our team; many of whom stayed with us for over 15 years.
Building work on Twynham House is currently being completed and we are certain that it will exceed every parent's expectations for their children. It’s going to be AMAZING!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Chef to plan and prepare healthy and delicious meals and snacks for our babies and children. Someone who is not afraid to think ‘outside of the box’ and cook meals that are exceptional in every way. Locally sourced food is a must, and we have already begun speaking to nearby suppliers.
This role will come with a very competitive package and a bright future within a growing company.
If you think you have the skills required for this position then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your up-to-date CV and a few sentences describing yourself and why you would be good for our team.
- Relevant food safety qualification.
- An ability to plan and prepare snacks and meals for babies and children that are balanced, healthy and tasty.
- An ability to plan and cater meals for babies and children with special dietary requirements.
- Experience of working in a nursery/school or commercial kitchen.
- Experience of food purchasing and stock control.
- Experience of food safety management.
- An ability to ensure that the kitchen environment is kept clean and well maintained at all times.
How to apply:
Email CV to email@example.com