15 Stour Road, , Christchurch, Dorset
Twynham House Nursery School is a NEW setting, opening in Christchurch in September 2020.
We are a family-owned company that previously ran the largest single-site nursery in the UK. Registered for 224 children, our nursery was rated 'Outstanding' in every Ofsted category. This new setting is less than half the size but our emphasis on quality education remains the same. So does our commitment to our team; many of whom stayed with us for over 15 years.
Building work on Twynham House is currently being completed and we are certain that it will exceed every parent's expectations for their children. It’s going to be AMAZING!
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager. Someone who shares our vision and commitment, and has the ability to help build and lead a new team.
This role will come with a very competitive package and a bright future within a growing company.
If you think you have the skills required for this position then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your up-to-date CV and a few sentences describing yourself and why you would be good for our team.
- Have a minimum Level 3 or above In Early Years / Childcare or equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Experience of leading within a nursery setting and the overall day-to-day running of a nursery (i.e. childcare & education, staff, finance, health & safety and general and operations management).
- Good initiative with the confidence to make decisions.
- An understanding of marketing and supporting the occupancy within the Nursery.
- The ability to motivate both the staff and children.
- A proven track record in supporting Ofsted inspections
Have excellent written and verbal English.